Black and White, Abbey Ruins, Ennis, Lawrence collection.


Black and White, of the Abbey Ruins, Ennis, also known as Ennis Friary, Lawrence collection, unused, no correspondence. View is downhill, Tylers, Griffins and Websters premises can be seen.

Collected by Teanie Culligan (nee O’Connor) of Lissycasey, County Clare, born 1899 and died in 1964. She trained as a nurse and lived in Limerick.

It was donated to the museum by her son.

Collection: Teanie Culligan

Category: Communication Equipment, Visual Representation

2019.0097 (6339)