Learn about our Collections
For researchers, historians, students, and learners of any age, there are many ways to find out more about the collections of Clare Museum.
The collections link to many strands of both the primary and secondary curricula, and can be explored online, or on a visit to the Museum.
- View the objects in the Museum’s collections
- Discover stories about the Museum’s objects
- Download activity sheets for school groups
Visit the Museum
School groups should contact us to book in advance.
Tips for teachers:
- We recommend allowing at least one hour for a visit. The Museum is self-guided.
- School groups can book a space for eating lunch, if available. No food is allowed in the exhibition areas.
- Friars Walk car park and coach park are next to the Museum. Find out more about coach parking in Friars Walk (PDF document).
- The Museum has a lift and can provide two wheelchairs on request.
- Activity sheets are available.
- Tá eolas ar fáil i nGaeilge.